Gornall Equestrian features the very best equestrian facilities and is backed by an established team of professional practitioners and trainers – each one specifically selected by Jamie for being the “best in the business”.
All horses in our care benefit from a bespoke maintenance plan tailored to their individual needs. We offer high-quality facilities and support to riders wishing to secure a place for one or more of their horses at the yard. As part of this initiative, we lease high-quality stabling, provide a groom if required and offer training and access to our professional team and the opportunity to travel with us to international shows.
Gornall Equestrian is ideally located for riders wanting a base in the UK, whether for a few weeks, months or as a long term option. The A1(M) is only five minutes from Home Farm and you can be at Hull Ferry Terminal within an hour and a half.
Jamie’s analytical approach to horsemanship and commitment to the happiness and wellbeing of equines – and time spent in Germany riding with Olympic gold medallist Ludger Beerbaum – have shaped and influenced the yard and its training regimes.
Gornall Equestrian facilities include:
- 19 light, airy stables with great ventilation and designed to allow horses to remain visible to one another.
- A 35 x 60 metres indoor riding arena, with an unwaxed Andrews Bowen Equaflow System surface
- Grass arena
- All-weather gallop track
- Individual turnout paddocks
- Horse gym treadmill
- Large tack room with under-floor heating to store leatherwork and saddles at an optimum temperature
- Laundry room with industrial washers and dryers
- Digital smart stable boards to coordinate information on each horse – such as feed, training schedules and health notes –between members of the team.
- An additional stable block with its own feed and tack room attached to the main stables, purposefully built to accommodate boarding guests
Gornall Equestrian professional services, in addition to those offered by the training and yard teams led by stable manager Piotr Jedrzejczyk, include:
- Veterinary care
- Equine osteopathy
- On-site farrier every two weeks, working from the yard’s fully equipped farriery area
- Dietary and feeding advice from top equine nutritionists
- Fitness coaching and yoga for riders
Jamie is also available for private training sessions around his competition schedule.
For further information on bespoke rider packages please telephone +44 (0)1423 339222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org